1. Log in to your Cpanel
2. Under Mail, click on “Email Accounts”
4. Type in the Email, the name you want to create, the Password and Password (Again). Under Mailbox quota, you can input the amount in megabytes you want for the amount of disk space allocated to the new email account.
5. Then click Create
NOTE: You will see the following confirmation:
"The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT with the login USERNAME+DOMAIN_NAME and password PASSWORD with a quota of MEGABYTES Megabytes was successfully created."
6. Click on the "Go Back" link.
Note: You should now see your new email account in the four-column "Current Accounts" table, listed under the "Account" column. The "Current Accounts" table provides the following information:
• Account - The email accounts and their associated email addresses you have created.
• Access Webmail - You can directly access the associated email account via the available web based email clients.
• Usage - This entry shows you how much disk space the associated email has used.
• Functions - The drop down menu provides several options for managing the associated email account as shown below:
• Delete - This option will delete the associated email account.
• Change Quota - This will allow you to change the amount of disk space allocated to the associated email account.
• Change Password - This will allow you to change the password of the associated email account.
• Configure Mail Client - This will allow you to automatically configure your desktop mail client using the associated email account information, login, password and email address.
- 14 Users Found This Useful
Accessing your cPanel
1. Open your browser, type in www.yourdomain.com/cpanel then press ENTER 2. A pop-up box will...