This Article will guide you on How to Screen Sharing using Zoom
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting controls.
- Select the screen you want to share. You can also choose an individual application that is already open on your computer, the desktop, a whiteboard, or an iPhone/iPad.
- (Optional) Enable these features:
- Check Share Computer Sound: If you check this option, any sound played by your computer will be shared in the meeting.
- Check Optimize for full screen video clip: Check this if you will be sharing a video clip in full screen mode. Do not check this otherwise, as it may cause the shared screen to be blurry.
- Click Share.
- Zoom will automatically switch to full screen to optimize the shared screen view. To exit full-screen, click Exit Full Screen in the top-right corner or press the Esc key.
- To disable automatic full screen when viewing a shared screen, disable this option in your desktop client settings: Enter full screen automatically when a participant shares screen.
Share screen menu
When you start sharing your screen, the meeting controls will move into a menu that you can drag around your screen.
- Mute/Unmute: Mute or unmute your microphone.
- Start/Stop Video: Start or stop your in-meeting video.
- Participants/Manage Participants: View or manage the participants (if the host).
- New Share: Start a new screen share. You will be prompted to select which screen you want to share again.
- Pause Share: Pause your current shared screen.
- Annotate / Whiteboard: Display annotation tools for drawing, adding text, etc.
- More: Hover over more for additional options.
- Chat: Open the chat window.
- Invite: Invite others to join the meeting.
- Record: Start recording locally or to the cloud.
- Allow/Disable participants annotation: Allow or prevent the participants from annotating on your shared screen.
- Show/Hide Names of Annotators: Show or hide the participants' name when they are annotating on a screen share. If set to show, the participant's name will briefly display beside their annotation.
- Optimize Share for Full-screen Video Clip: Start optimizing for a video clip in full screen mode.
Note: Do not enable this setting if you are not sharing a full screen video clip, as it will blur your screen share.
- End Meeting: Leave the meeting or end the meeting for all participants.