This article will show you how to use Google Hangout on Windows.
1. Open hangouts
Open your google browser and type hangouts.google.com then press enter.
2. Sign In
Click the Sign In button. When asked for your email or phone, type your existing gmail account and click the Next button then type your gmail account password then click the Next button again.
3. Google Chrome browser based Hangout Screen
- New Conversation - Click New Conversation and enter the name or email of the person you wish to communicate. Click the name or email of the person that will appear and send her an invitation to start a conversation.
- Video Call - Click Video Call and enter the name or email of the person you wish to call then click Invite. You can also enter multiple names or emails to start a group video call.
- Phone Call - Click Phone Call then click New Conversation, type and click the phone number of the person you wish to call (For Philippines: +63 + 10 digit phone number). To end a call click the End Call button.
Note: To use this feature you must first register your phone number and you all need to have call credits.
- Message - Click Message then enter the name or email of the person you wish to message. Click the name or email of the person that will appear and send her an invitation to start a conversation.
- Screen Sharing - While in a Video Call, you can share your screen by clicking the three (3) dotted line at the top of your screen and clicking Share Screen. You may choose to share your Entire Screen or by Application Window.
4. Sign Out
Click your Profile picture at the top of the screen then click the Sign Out button.